Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £9.75 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 26/11/2020
Working for a local haulier who are currently expanding their fleet, as a 7.5t driver you have a new 7.5t truck and you will be doing deliveries in the LE post code with some collections average 10-15 per day.
This is an ongoing position, Monday to Friday start time 08:00 average 10 – 12 hours per day.
• Payee £9.75 + Holiday Pay – LTD £11.75 per hour
• 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
• Valid in date C1 Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
• 1 years driving 7.5t/C1
• No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
• If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
• The ideal candidate must:
• Be reliable
• Follow Health and Safety regulations
• Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
• Excellent time-keeping skills.
• Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!