Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Driving Jobs
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £12 - £19 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/04/2021
Leicester HGV Class 2 driver for on-going work Monday to Friday start times from 05:00, this is Multi-Drop work, you will have 1 years HGV Class 2 driving experience. Rate of pay £10.00 ph hours and over time £12.00 after 40 hours.
Leicester, HGV Class 1, Days and Nights, day work will be drops and collections and the Night work will be Trunking, you will need to have 2 years driving experience. Day rate will be £12.00 ph and Nights £13.00 enhanced pay for weekend work.
Magna Park, HGV Class 1 Days and Night drivers Trunking work with collection on return run, Day driver will have 1 collection and drop no handball. Day rate £12.00 and after 8 hours £16.00 and Night rate £14.00 and after 8 hours £16.00 ph.
Leicester HGV Class 2 Temp to Perm, 10 drops and 6 collections Monday to Friday start time 08:00 – 17:30. Rate of pay £10.50 ph for the first 2 weeks and when full time £525 pw.
We are looking for Drivers that are passionate about driving and customer facing.
You will have excellent communication skills oral and written. understanding of the Tacho Laws and you will have good UK Road network knowledge.
- PAYE and Umbrella drivers welcome.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Work available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday option for a Saturday shift.
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C&E Driving Licence minimum 6 months.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!