HGV Class 1 - FLT - Transport Office
- Location: Markfield
- Salary: £11 - £13 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 19/04/2021
This is a Temp to Perm position working with a company who will not treat you as a number but as a member of the team.
Working for a growing logistics distribution company, who are currently expanding their business.
What we are looking for is a HGV Class 1 Driver/FLT/Traffic office support, the perfect candidate will help with the loading and unloading the trucks with the fork lift and keeping the warehouse safe, help in the transport office with paperwork, debriefing and downloading Tacho’s, at 18:00 you will the take a HGV Class 1 drop and trailer at Minworth and return.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a full time position after a 12 week probation period.
This is Monday to Friday start time 10:00 – 20:00 50 hours per week.
Paye £11:00 per hour plus Holiday Pay and overtime payable after 40 hours at £13:00 Per Hour.
We are looking for HGV Class 1 driver that are passionate about driving and customer facing.
You will have excellent communication skills oral and written. understanding of the Tacho Laws and you will have good UK Road network knowledge.
- HGV Class 1 Driver overtime after 40 hours.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- HGV Class 1 Licence, Tacho and CPC with 2 years’ experience.
- In date FLT Licence.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable.
- Flexible approach to start times.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Be able to provide 2 work references.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!