Please use the search to find another job.
LGV Class 1 Night Drivers
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £13.80 - £26.58 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 18/06/2021
Are you looking for full time, part time or just the odd shift.
We are looking for Night and Weekend Drivers.
Working for the Royal Mail you will be Trunking to other depots. This is your opportunity to have a real impact, in the heart of your community, whilst working for one of the UK's most well-loved brands.
Royal Mail deliver letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK. We are now looking for HGV Class 1 Delivery Drivers to be a part of this world-class service, supporting the service through the busy times.
Working as a HGV Class 1 the role is set across 7 days per week, you will be working from Coventry.
Paye rates from £13.80 - £15.84
Umbrella rates from £17.23 - £19.89
After 12 weeks.
Paye rates from £17.63 - £20.71 with overtime payable after 36.25 hours.
Umbrella rates from £22.52 - £26.58 with overtime payable after 36.25 hours.
- HGV Class 1 Driver £13.80 – £26.58 per hour.
- Parity pay after 12 weeks
- Start times from 20:00
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date C&E Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
- 2 years Driving class 1
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
Drivers with under 2 years would be considered with previous HGV Class 1 Driving, however you would need to go to our training academy prior to induction.
The ideal candidate must:
- 5 Year Checkable history
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Provide 2 work references.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!