Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 2 Driver
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £16.15 - £21.50 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 18/06/2021
£12.69 after 42.5 hours £16.88 per hour + accrued holiday pay.
£16.15 after 42.5 hours £21.50 per hour.
HGV Class 2 Night driver required for on-going Monday to Friday.
Start times from 17:00 – 01:00.
Weekly set routes, delivering car parts on a set route to customers premises and will have between 7-13 drops, pallets and cage work.
We are looking for a driver that is flexible with the start times as they will change from week to week.
- HGV 2 Driver £12.69 hour plus accrued Holiday Pay, overtime paid after 42.5 hours at £16.88.
- PAYE and Umbrella drivers welcomed • Night Shifts – 17:00 – 01:00 starts
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total) • Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided must hold:
- Must hold: valid in date Cat C Driving Licence with 2 years’ experience.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- DHL assessed. The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable • Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!