HGV Class 1
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £13.80 - £20.71 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 20/07/2021
£13.80 – £20.71 per hour + accrued holiday pay.
Are you looking for full time, part time or just the odd shift.
We are looking for Afternoon and Evening and Weekend Drivers.
Working for the Royal Mail you will be Trunking to other depots.
This is your opportunity to have a real impact, in the heart of your community, whilst working for one of the UK's most well-loved brands.
Royal Mail deliver letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK. We are now looking for HGV Class 1 Delivery Drivers to be a part of this world-class service, supporting the service through the busy times.
Working as a HGV Class 1 the role is set across 7 days per week, you will be working from Crick, Atherstone and Coventry.
Pay and Benefits:
- HGV Class 1 Driver £13.80 – £20.71 per hour.
- Parity pay after 12 weeks with paid Overtime.
- Start times from 11:00.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date C&E Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
- 2 years Driving HGV class 1
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- 5 Year Checkable history
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Provide 2 work references.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!