HGV Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £18 - £20 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 26/07/2021
£38K Basic, up to £50k with O/T
Pertemps are currently recruiting for 5 HGV, LGV, Class 1 Night drivers, to work for a long-standing customer, who is going through a period of growth. The role is ongoing and has the potential to become a permanent position.
As one of our HGV, LGV, C+E Class 1 Night Drivers you will be required to complete either a single, or double trunk run each night to the customers own DC’s based around the UK.
- All products are palletised and unloading will only requires minimal pallet truck work.
- Paid Holidays, an excellent salary, clean trucks, and no nights out.
- A great company to work for, who will treat you right and pay you fairly!
Pay and Benefits
- Sundays £20.00 per hour, Monday to Thursday £18.00 per hour
- Additional Accrued Holiday pay
- Umbrella Rates Sundays £25.50 per hour, Monday to Thursday £23.00 per hour
- 8 to 12 hour shifts
- 8 Hours minimum pay
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays, 28 days in total
- Weekly pay every Friday
- On-site parking
The ideal Class 1 driver will have:
- HGV / LGV C+E Licence, with some experience necessary
- CPC and Tacho.
- No more than 6 endorsement points. No DR, DD, TT or IN Codes.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or any other HGV LGV C+E Class 1 roles, then please contact Anthony or Scott at Pertemps Driving Leicester or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!