HGV Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £13 - £13.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 21/07/2021
After 12 weeks you will be offered a full time position.
Paye £13.00 after 45 hours £13.50 per hour average 55 hours per week.
Average yearly salary £34.560.
HGV Class 1 Night driver required for regular Monday to Friday.
NEW PASSES WELCOME
Working for an local family haulage company who are currently expanding their fleet, you will be Trucking no handball involved but you will make sure the load is secure.
Pertemps are the UKs largest, and leading Recruitment Agency! The UK has suffered one of the most unexpected down turns in work throughout the past 6 months, with many people finding themselves out of work through no fault of their own.
- HGV 1 Driver £13.00 hour plus Holiday Pay,
- Night Shifts – 15:00 – 20:00 starts .
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total).
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided.
- On site car parking.
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C+E Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!