HGV Driver Class 2
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £14 - £21 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 09/09/2021
Monday to Friday start times between 05:00 – 09:00
£14.00 after 9 hours £21.00.
You will also receive paid accrued holiday pay which is not included in the hourly rate.
You will have between 4 – 6 drops per shift, your HGV Class 2 will be loaded prior to your run however you will have to handball the loads which is physical.
This is a great opportunity for an on-going role, also you will have the opportunity to be up-skilled to a HGV Class 1 Driver through Pertemps.
Pay rates and Benefits:
- £14.00 – £21.00 per hour.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays paid (28 days in total)
- Work available 7 days a week
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Onsite parking
The ideal candidate must:
- A Valid UK HGV Class 2 Driving Licence, for a minimum of 6 months.
- CPC and Tacho and fully understand the Tacho laws.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes).
- Provide 2 Work references.
- Have excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, call Anthony or Scott 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience.!