HGV Class 2 Driver
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £15 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 11/10/2021
Monday to Friday £15.00.
Guaranteed 8 Hours per shift.
You will also receive paid accrued holiday pay which is not included in the hourly rate.
- Monday to Friday start time 08:00
- No nights out
- Friendly Company
- On-site Parking
- Holiday Pay
Ongoing work out of Coalville Monday to Friday start times between 08:00.
Working for a well-known parcel company, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term work.
The client is one of the UKs largest Parcel Express. The drivers required will be responsible for the delivery and collections of items across the midlands, handball involved.
Pay and Benefits:
- HGV Class 2 Driver £15.00 + accrued Holiday Pay.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total).
- Work available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday No Weekends required.
- Shifts starting time 08:00.
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling to HGV Class 1.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided.
You must hold:
- Valid in date HGV Cat C Driving Licence.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes).
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable.
- Be willing to complete between 7-20 Deliveries + collections.
- Flexible approach to start times.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!