Please use the search to find another job.
Field Service Engineer
- Location: Coln-brook
- Salary: £11 - £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/09/2021
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join our team!
Working Monday to Friday - 0700- 1700
Immediate start available
You will be joining our cleint who are the leading provider of chemical cleaning and environmental solutions with 92 branches over 14 countries, who are commitment to reducing environmental impact to which has led them to develop energy-efficient, insulated machines, and powerful water-based cleaning chemistries.
Key responsibilities of a field Service Engineer :
• Carry out servicing and repair of all industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers in and around Colnbrook and the home countries.
• Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
• Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
• Satisfaction of customer requirements* Full training will be provided and an iduction to the company will be given*
Key competencies of a Field Service Engineer:
- Be hungry, personable, passionate, hardworking, organised, self-motivated
- The ability to work independently
- Have a proactive and positive attitude
- Be solutions-oriented when facing new challenges and opportunities
- Able to identify customer needs and seek to tailor custom solutions.
To apply for this position you will be required to have the following;
- Full Uk Driving licence, no more than 6 points.
- Expereince of driving a van
- Right to work in the UK
To apply call Samantha today!