- Location: Buckingham
- Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour (vehicle dependant)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 16/10/2020
To be considered for these positions you must meet the below criteria:
- Must be over 25 years old for insurance purposes.
- Held licence for a minimum of 2 years for insurance purposes.
- Hold a Category B car licence or a D1 PCV classification and have no more than 3 points.
- Hold a valid digital tachograph card and up-to-date CPC prefered but not essential)
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS Check and extensive employment reference checks.
The client is looking for multiple drivers; entitled to drive either a 9-seater vehicle or a 16-seater vehicle. The successful candidate must hold a current P.C.V category D licence or a D1 category without the code 101 on the licence which prevents driving for hire or reward. The successful candidate would need a valid digital tachograph card and an up to date CPC (for the 16-seater).
The client will consider suitable candidates for the 9-seater vehicle with only a Category B Car licence. No CPC or Digi card would be required for this position.
The hours for this role is as follows;
6.30am - 8.45am Monday - Friday. You would return to site by 8.15am and have 30 minutes to clean & sanitise the minibus in line with extra Covid-19 hygiene procedures.
The successful candidate would then return for the second part of their shift at 15:45pm. You would then complete your vehicle checks and assist in the coach park, before departing the site at 16:15pm. Once you have completed your last drop, you would then return to site to clean and sanitise your vehicle, ready for a 18:00pm finish.
Additional hours may be available on occasion for all routes, depending on sports fixtures/school trips.
If you are interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV.