- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £11.14 - £13.91 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 24/03/2021
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service.
Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver you will receive from £11.44 per hour Monday to Saturday and should you work on a Sunday you will receive £13.91 per hour.
The role is working up to 6 shifts per week Monday to Sunday.
Between the times of 1100hrs and 2100hrs.
They do require to you flexible as possible throughout the week, the shift time will also vary on each day, as you can imagine weekends can be busy. You will be working 5 days a week with a guarantee of 20 hours and will be working every Saturday.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.