Online Sales Account Manager
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 29/06/2019
Salary £19000-£20000 + the opportunity to earn an additional £5,000 bonus
Generous staff discount scheme
We are exclusively representing a successful and reputable online retailer of high quality furniture worldwide who due to growth is looking to expand their online team.
You will be responsible for managing the e-commerce platform predominately Ebay and other marketplace websites.
This role will be suited to a creative, commercial and self-motivated individual. Previous experience in website management/online seller, including campaigns, stock photography, listing (ensuring listening's are kept up to date and refreshed) and advertising would be preferable. Proving a great online experience for customers is key for this role. You will be working alongside an assistant.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Day to day running of the website
• Creative writing, vision, input data, photography and pricing
• Analyse and manage product performance and trends
• Analyse product performance and trends and increase website traffic
• Reporting of key performance metrics
• Social Media Marketing
• Previous experience of Amazon/eBay/Etsy or Multi-Channel would be a strong advantage
• 1 year minimum sales/customer service experience (experience of growing sales)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to create and develop a successful and profitable online channel for this expanding and dynamic company.