Please use the search to find another job.
Class 2 Containter Driver
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £9 - £11 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 31/01/2018
As the Class 2 Driver your duties will be to:
* Deliver containers to customer's premises;
* Adhere to all health & safety procedures accordingly;
* Carry out relevant vehicle checks and record daily paperwork accurately;
* Maintain high standards of practice throughout your daily duties.
To be a successful Class 2 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
* An LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes;
* Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include IS10, CU, DD or DR10, for insurance purposes;
* Previous experience in container work is essential as there will be a full assessment prior to commencement;
* Be flexible.
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday working on a temporary (on-going) basis. Weekend work may also be available. Typical daily start times are between 0400hrs - 0900hrs.
In return, the Class 2 Driver will receive a salary from £9.00 per hour basic with OT from £13.50 paid after 8 hours. Saturdays from £13.00 per hour and Sundays £14.00 per hour.
Self Employed Class 2 Drivers are welcome!