LGV C+E DRIVER
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £10.5 - £19 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 29/08/2018
- Artic trunking runs to RDCs
- Supervising or helping to load and unload palletized goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
An ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Held LGV C+E licence for minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC Card /DIGI card.
- Experience trunking, shunting and artic store delivery.
- Newly passed drivers accepted - Terms and conditions apply
There are various shifts available on Days / Nights & Weekends.
Ideally most shifts are un-social hours (between 2200hrs & 0200hrs starts) often with Nights out (meaning long hours).
Full weeks available or ad hoc to suit.
In return the Class 1 Driver will receive the following rates of pay:
- Days - Mon to Fri (0400 - 1400) £10.50 - £12.00ph
- Nights - Mon to Fri (1400 - 0400) £12.00 - £13.00ph
- OT after 8hrs £15.50 - £16.50ph
- Saturday (all hours) £14.00 - £16.00ph
- Sunday / Bank Holiday (all hours) £17.00 - £19.00ph
Please apply online if you feel you possess the skills and experience required for this role.