LGV C+E Driver
- Location: Knottingley
- Salary: £10.80 - £18.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 29/08/2018
Duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Store deliveries
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
Immediate starts available offering regular ongoing work, as well as ad-hoc or weekend work to suit all requirements. Various shifts patterns (Earlies & Evenings) and or weekend Weekends also at hand. Shift durations are available to suit.
Fully paid induction and driving assessment prior to start.
Skills & Experience:
- Trunking work to RDC depots & Store delivery.
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
Drivers Skills and experience:
- Hold a LGV C+E licence with a minimum of 2yrs experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
The salary is very competitive, the hourly pay rates start from:
Days £10.80 - £12.00
Nights £11.60 - £13.00
OT & Weekend enhancement between £14.50 - £18.00.
Please apply online if you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role.