LGV C1 (7.5Tonne) Driver
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £10.50 - £14.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 24/06/2020
LGV C1 (7.5 Tonne) / LGV C Drivers duties include:
- Delivering live mail to various hubs and customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures accordingly.
- Maintaining high standards of practice when carrying out your daily duties.
- Carrying out relevant vehicle checks and recording daily paperwork accurately.
To be a successful LGV C1 (7.5 Tonne) / LGV C Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a valid LGV C1 (7.5 Tonne) / LGV C entitlement for over 2 years for insurance purposes.
- No more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DDs, DRs, MS90s or IN10s.
Shifts available on days / afters and nights as well as regular weekends.
The successful LGV C1 (7.5 Tonne) / LGV C Drivers will receive:
- Day shift rates from £10.50 per hour
- Afters and night shift rates from £11.50 per hour
- Weekend Enhancement from £11.50 - £14.50 per hour
- Overtime paid after 36.25hrs
Applicants applying for this position must be available to start the process as soon as possible. Full security vetting is required due to the nature of the role and once checked, there will be a full induction process including a driving assessment prior to start.