Class 1,Bulk Tipper Skip
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15/02/2021
The Pertemps Network Group are proud to be working with a well-established family run business based in Sheffield.
Our client are currently looking to recruit 1x Class 1 Bulk Tipper/Skip Driver on a 40 hour contract Monday to Friday, start times between 7:30am, and 16:30pm.
You will drive various vehicles from the Bulk Tipper to Flat beds to Skip / Chain Waggon. (Must be a hands on Person)
Experience of the above is required.
Position: C+E Lorry Drivers
Job type: Temp to Perm
Salary: £12.00 (Min of 8 hours per day)
- Loading of Waggons
- Able to use Ratchets and straps
- Able to use manual and automatic waggons
- Must be willing to help out in the yard when not driving
- Responsibility for first use inspection and cleanliness of vehicle.
- Completion of paperwork to a high standard, including tickets and inspections, delivering and collecting from Commercial organisations.
- Possess a DIGI card.
- Held Class 1 licence for at least 2 years.
- Maximum 6 points with NO endorsements such as IN10's and DR10's
- Drivers CPC
Please can you call Pertemps Sheffield to speak with Rebecca Crespo for more details!!!