LGV C+E Class 1 Driver (Royal Mail)
- Location: Normanton
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 04/08/2021
Pertemps Sheffield are working in partnership with Royal Mail and are currently recruiting for their 2021 Peak period. So, if you are a LGV C+E Class 1 Driver looking for work in the Normanton/Wakefield area then look no further!We are the main supplier of drivers to our client Royal Mail, which is the UK's designated Universal Postal Service Provider, supporting customers, businesses and communities around the country. The majority of the work is trunking, which involves collections and deliveries of the UK's mail to depots and mail centres nationally. We offer the best rates of pay! Days, Lates & Nights shifts are available.You will need to be an experienced driver with a minimum of 180 days experience within the last 2yrs & have held your licence for 2yrs, with less than 6 points for minor offences (no DD,DR,IN endorsements).The ideal candidate will be flexible to work any shifts, with
the focus being able to work 5/6 days legally, to incorporate weekend working with rest days during the week.In return, LGV Drivers will receive:Pay Rates from £17.63ph to £20.71ph depending on shift start/finish time.
- Paid peak driving assessments (conditions apply).
- Assessments available NOW!
- Option to lock you into desired shift patterns imminently following successful completion of driving assessment.
- Minimum daily hours guarantee of 7.25hrs
- Accrued holiday pay (PAYE).
- Access to pension (PAYE).
- Local agency office/consultant.
- Weekly pay.
- Onsite subsidised canteen facility.
- Onsite car parking.
Due to the nature of our client's business you will be required to clear a CRB security check following the point of registration.If you are interested in applying, please feel free to contact our Pertemps Sheffield Office directly on 0114 242 5653 or email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org