Please use the search to find another job.
Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 12/04/2021
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Immediate starts available upon completion of a successful driving assessments.
- Shift start times are Between 05:00-06:00 Shifts Lengths are between 10-12hrs.
C+E Drivers you will undertake the following tasks:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Very Minimal handballing required if any it will be cage work.
- Box or Container trailers
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
- C+E Drivers will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E entitlement with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
In return the LGV C+E Drivers salary is very competitive and start from:PAYE Monday to Friday Nights: £14.00ph Guaranteed 8hrsBreaks: 45 min Deduction after 8hrsPlease call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division!!!!