LGV C+E ADR Bulk Driver
- Location: Rotherham
- Salary: Parity Pay in line with FTE from Day One
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/06/2021
As a LGV C+E ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of liquified cryogenic gases to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
To be successful as a LGV C+E ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Days & Night shift patterns also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation. Candidates may also be required to work away from home on occasion at other locations/depots as and when required.
- A starting salary of £13.98 per hour Days & £17.95 per hour Nights
- Plus weekend allowance £93.55 paid on top of hourly rate
- Bank Holiday allowance £200.02 paid on top of hourly rate
- Breaks paid
- Increased Holiday entitlement of 33 days per year
- Incremental pay increases every year, capped at 5 years
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online alternatively you may wish to discuss this opportunity with a member of staff at the Sheffield branch.