HGV Class 1 Night Drivers
- Location: Worksop
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 08/04/2021
Pertemps have an exciting opportunity for LGV C+E Drivers to work at a National Distribution Centre situated in Castleford, West Yorkshire (S80-3FY), working on behalf of our client who specialise in the logistics industry and are global leaders in their field. Drivers will be required to transport products to RDCs throughout the home county's
C+E Drivers duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Very Minimal handballing required BUT some routes can entail cage work
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Full Time or Part time Positions available
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Immediate starts available upon completion of a successful driving assessments.
- Various shifts patterns (Between 12:00-22:00) Weekend Work Shifts available
C+E Drivers will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E entitlement with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
In return the LGV C+E Drivers salary is very competitive and start from:
Monday to Friday Nights: £13.50ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Saturday All Hours: £15.94ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Sunday All Hours: £17.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Break Deductions of 45 mins after 8hrs.
Please call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division!!!!