HGV Class 1 Day Drivers
- Location: Worksop
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08/04/2021
C+E Drivers duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Some runs may entail cage work
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Full Time or Part time Positions available
- Immediate starts available upon completion of a successful driving assessments.
- Various shifts patterns (Earlies Between 02:00-11:00)
C+E Drivers you will undertake the following tasks:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Very Minimal handballing required, Curtain siders will have to be pulled back.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
- C+E Drivers will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E entitlement with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
In return the LGV C+E Drivers salary is very competitive and start from the below:
All rates are based on PAYE & accrue holiday pay!!!
Monday to Friday Days £12.50 per hour (Starts Between 04:00-12:00)
Saturday Days £15.94 (Any start times)
Sunday Days £17.00 (Any start times)
Please call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division!!!!