HGV Class 1 Nights
- Location: Knottingley
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 21/04/2021
Duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Store deliveries & Collections
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
Immediate starts available offering regular ongoing work, as well as ad-hoc or weekend. Shift start times Can Vary depending on shifts.
Fully paid induction and driving assessment prior to start.
Skills & Experience:
Trunking work to RDC depots & Store delivery.
Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
Making sure loads are safely secured.
Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
Drivers Skills and experience:
- Hold a LGV C+E licence with a minimum of 2yrs experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS35 (DHL) assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
Please Call Pertemps Sheffield Sheffield and ask For Matt & Becky in the driving Team!!!