HGV C+E Wagon & Drag (Doncaster Area)
- Location: Doncaster
- Salary: Weekly Pay Every Friday
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 27/05/2021
Salary: £14.50 - £20.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary
Sector: Driving & Logistics
All CV's to - Rebecca.Crespo@pertemps.co.uk
Pertemps are recruiting Class 1 Drivers to work on behalf of our most prestigious client who are global market leaders in the logistics industry. Our client is based in Doncaster and supplies a logistical support operation to one of Britain's largest retailers transporting products all across the country and are the vital link between customers, stores, Warehouses & Outbases.
- Wagon & Drag trunking runs to RDC's & Outbases
- Box on Box off (Wagon & Drag)
- Store Deliveries (This can be Artic Work)
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
An ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Held LGV C+E licence for minimum of 6 months with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC Card /DIGI card.
- Experience in trunking, shunting and artic store delivery.
- Newly passed drivers accepted - Terms and conditions apply
This is a 7 day operation. Daily start times vary which can include earlies, afters & evening shifts. Weekly rotas are also available to suit the individual's needs.
In return the Class 1 Driver will receive the following rates of pay:
- Days - Monday to Friday £14.50ph
- Nights - Monday to Friday £15.50ph
- Saturday (all hours) £18.50ph
- Sunday / Bank Holiday (all hours) £20.00ph
Guaranteed 11 hours pay Monday to Sunday(45 Break deduction after 8hrs)
Please call the Pertemps Sheffield office, ask for Becky or Matt in the DRIVING Division!!!