HGV Class C+E Day Drivers
- Location: Normanton
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme PLUS weekly pay
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 11/10/2021
The company specialises within the brewery industry and is focused on the customers' needs, providing logistics solutions of outstanding quality. Pertemps are looking to recruit experienced drivers to work out of either (or both) depots.
As the LGV C+E Driver your duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Start times can vary on both days & nights so flexible is a bonus.
To be a successful LGV C+E Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- LGV C+E entitlement & valid CPC Card
- Held your licence for at least 2 years and be clear of DR, CD & IN endorsements, for insurance purposes, or attend Pertemps Training school for any new passes.
In return the LGV C+E Driver will receive a salary depending on your working hours:
- Paid breaks
- Class 1 Days Monday to Friday £16.00ph
- Class 1 Nights Monday to Friday £18.00ph
- Saturday All Hours £19.50ph
- Sunday / Bank Holiday All Hours £24.00ph
All rates are based on a Guaranteed 8nhrs & Flat rates straight through
All rates are based on PAYE drivers and you will accrue holidays, sickness pay & have a Government pension scheme should you chose to be in it!!!
Please call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Rebecca or Matt in the driving division on 01142425653