LGV Class C+E Part Time Days & Nights Trunking
- Location: Normanton
- Salary: Between £16.00ph & £24.00ph
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/05/2022
A global drinks logistics provider based in the Normanton area are now seeking LGV C+E Drivers to join its expanding team now the hospitality sector is back up in full force. Full (paid) driving assessment and training is provided on site prior to commencement.
The company specialises within the brewery industry and is focused on the customers' needs, providing logistics solutions of outstanding quality. Pertemps are looking to recruit experienced drivers to work out of either (or both) depots.
As the LGV C+E Driver your duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- A safety-first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and logbooks.
- Start times can vary on both days & nights so flexible is a bonus.
To be a successful LGV C+E Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- LGV C+E entitlement & valid CPC Card & Digi card
- Held your licence for at least 2 years and be clear of DR, CD & IN endorsements, for insurance purposes.
In return the LGV C+E Driver will receive a salary depending on your working hours:
- Paid breaks
- Class 1 Days Monday to Friday £16.00ph
- Class 1 Nights Monday to Friday £18.00ph
- Saturday All Hours £19.50ph
- Sunday / Bank Holiday All Hours £24.00ph
All rates are based on a Guaranteed 8hrs & Flat rate straight through
All rates are based on PAYE drivers, and you will accrue holidays, sickness pay & have a government pension scheme should you chose to be in it!!!
Please call Pertemps Sheffield on 01142425653 ask for Rebecca, Matt or Tamara!!!!