Class 2 HIAB/Remote Brick Grab (Huddersfield)
- Location: Huddersfield
- Salary: £13.52ph & up to £30 Expenses
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/06/2022
- Up to 4 drops in the morning & could be the same in the afternoon
- A safety-first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and logbooks.
- Vehicle Driver Checks
- Guaranteed 10hrs Pay (PLUS Expenses may be offered up to £30)
- Working Hours From 07:00/08:00 to 17:00-17:30
Immediate starts available providing you have the correct licences Monday to Friday.Drivers Skills and experience:
- Must hold a HIAB Brick Grab with Remote Licence
- Hold a Class C licence with a minimum of 6 months class 2 commercial driving experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience on the HIAB/Crane
- No More than 9 Points
- No major endorsements such as DR10, IN10, TT99, DG10, DG60, DG80
The salary is very competitive, the hourly pay rates are:
- Monday to Friday Days: £13.52ph Guaranteed 10hrs
All Drivers pay rates are based on PAYE, we do not accept LTD or Umbrella companies.On top of the Hourly rate, you will accrue Holiday pay, which on average is based on 2 days a month on a 40hr week, Holidays are NOT paid in advance to make the rate look higher. You are enrolled into an optional Pension scheme that can be opted out & SSP is paid if any sickness after a certain period of working time.PLEASE call Matt, Becky, or Tamara at Pertemps Sheffield on 01142425653 Monday to Friday Between 08:00-17:00!!!