LGV Class C+E ADHOC Day Drivers (Thirsk)
- Location: Thirsk
- Salary: Between £13.00ph & £24.00ph (Part Time Drivers)
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 21/06/2022
Duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Store delivery (Only if delivering to Aldi)
- A safety-first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
Immediate starts available providing driving assessments are passed on casual & weekend work, to suit all requirements. Various shifts patterns (Earlies Between 04:00-07:00)
Skills & Experience:
- Trunking work to RDC depots & Store delivery.
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
Drivers Skills and experience:
- Hold a LGV C+E licence with a minimum of 6 month experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes.
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
The salary is very competitive, the hourly pay rates start from:
- Monday to Friday Days: £13.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs Minimum
- Monday to Friday Nights: £14.36ph Guaranteed 8hrs Minimum
- Saturday Days: £20.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs Minimum
- Sunday Days: £24.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs Minimum
For More Information, please call Becky, Tamara or Matt at Pertemps Sheffield 01142425653!!!!