LGV Class 2 Day Multi-Drop ADHOC/Casual Drivers ( Leeds)
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £15.82ph Overtime after 9hrs
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 06/02/2024
****Must be pre-pared to do Manuel work with pump trucks****
Pertemps have an exciting opportunity for Class C Casual/ADHOC Drivers required Monday to Friday day work to work out of a logistics site situated in Leeds (LS9) West Yorkshire, this is Working on behalf of our client who specialise in the logistics industry and are global leaders in this field.
Duties will include:
- Days start Between 05:00am & 07:00am
- Must Have 2 years to be covered under your Driver Neg
- Between 10-14 Drops
- Handballing & lifting on some of the drops.
- Some deliveries can be palletised if they are going to RDC's like Tesco & Amazon
- Could be white goods, Fridge, Freezers, Samsung & Sony Products
- They can deliver to Hospitals & Can be independent electrical stores, but they are kerb side deliveries.
- Pump Trucks & Tail Lifts.
- Max 6 Points & No Major Endorsements even CU80's
- All loads must be strapped & secured (As per government rules)
- No Nights out unless something tragic happens & it can't be helped.
- All Automatics UNLESS it's a hirer truck & it could be Manuel.
- Must fuel off Site at SKELTON LAKE SERVICES
- AD- BLUE can fill up on site.
Drivers Skills and experience:
- Must have experience in multi-drop on a Class 2
- Hold a LGV C licence with a minimum of 1 year driving experience.
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
In return the LGV 2 Drivers salary
- Monday to Friday Day Rates £15.82ph based on minimum of 9hrs a day & £23.73ph after 9hrs.
Break Deductions of 45 mins taken after anything worked over 9hrs.
All Drivers pay rates are based on PAYE, we do not accept LTD or Umbrella companies.
On top of the Hourly rate, you will accrue Holiday pay, which on average is based on 2 days a month on a 40hr week, Holidays are NOT paid in advance to make the rate look higher. You are enrolled into an optional Pension scheme that can be opted out & SSP is paid if any sickness after a certain period of working time & you will get weekly pay.
Pertemps act as an employment agency for our customers.
PLEASE call Becky & Matt at Pertemps Sheffield on 01142425653