HGV 1 Days
- Location: Immingham
- Salary: £9.72 - £11.17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/02/2021
Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps Lincoln are looking to recruit several temporary to permanent HGV C+E Drivers for a local company specialising in general haulage based in Immingham for an on-going day work. You will be required to carry out local deliveries across the country on a curtain side vehicle.
Salary & Benefits:
PAYEE - £9.72ph for the for the first 8 hours then £11.17ph for each hour worked after.
Any nights out paid at £26.50
Additional Job Information:
- Complying with all Driver hours and Road Transport Directive legislation
- Maintaining safety and security of loads at all times
- Carrying out necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal
- Feedback to the office on any issues around loading, unloading or delays
- Completing relevant paperwork.
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
Benefits of choosing Pertemps:
- Quick and easy online application process
- COVID safe working environment
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- PPE provided
- Holiday Pay
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities.
How to Apply:
This is an temporary to permanent C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Immingham, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull and surrounding areas Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on (phone number removed).