LGV / HGV C+E Driver
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £11.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15/07/2020
As a LGV / HGV C+E Driver your duties will include:
- Trunking runs to RDC's across the country.
- No handballing off the truck is involved with this role.
- Ensuring loads are safely secure.
To be a successful LGV / HGV C+E Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Currently a professional Driver in possession of a digital tachograph.
- CPC qualification card.
- A driving licence free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
You will be working nights starting between 1800 – 22.00 each shift.
In return, the LGV / HGV C+E Driver will receive an hourly rate of £11.00ph Monday to Friday and a day rate of £180 on Saturdays & Sunday for all PAYEE drivers. LTD drivers will be paid an hourly rate of £14.00ph Monday to Friday and a day rate of £216 on Saturdays & Sunday. Breaks are paid so no daily deductions.
This is a temporary ongoing role advertised on behalf of Pertemps whom operate as a recruitment business. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Lincoln, North Hykeham, and Sleaford, To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304