HGV / C+E Driver
- Location: Immingham
- Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/01/2021
Salary & Benefits:
Ongoing work, Monday to Friday.
The rate of pay is £10.00ph (PAYEE) & £12.00ph (LTD)
Additional Job Information:
- Start times from 06.00 -08.00
- 1-3 drops per day
- Completing relevant paperwork
- No Handball
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Have a can do attitude
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
Benefits of choosing Pertemps:
- Quick and easy online application process.
- COVID safe working environment.
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- PPE provided.
- Holiday Pay.
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities.
How to Apply:
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Immingham, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull and surrounding areas Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.