Class 1 Driver
- Location: Immingham
- Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 17/07/2020
As a Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Delivering to customers throughout the United Kingdom
- Driving in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence speed and road signage
- Working safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines
- Ensuring all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
- Working within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid UK driving licence complete with HGV C+E entitlement
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital tachograph card
- Experience in commercial driving
- Good Knowledge of UK roads
- Hold a driving licence free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
You will be working days starting from 06.00 each day and will be guaranteed 8 hours per shift. You must be available to start ASAP.
In return, as a Class 1 / HGV 1 Driver you will receive an hourly rate of £10.00ph (PAYEE) & £12.00ph (LTD) You will be paid a night out rate of £25 for each night that you stay in the vehicle.
This is an ongoing role, which is being advertised by Pertemps whom operate as an employment agency. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Grimsby, Immingham, Scunthorpe, Stallingborough, Barton on Humber, Hull and surrounding areas. To apply for this role please click apply or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304