Please use the search to find another job.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/09/2020
Average hours: 45 hours per week
Times: Monday to Friday from 08:00 until 17:00
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Client/Location: North Hykeham, Lincoln
Salary & Benefits:
£18,000 + £21,000 (dependant on experience)
About the role
Pertemps whom are an award winning, independent employment business and are currently seeking an Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in Lincoln. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK with over 200 locations nationally, Pertemps is truly a market leader in the recruitment industry who is committed to the mentoring, training and development of every employee within the business.
You will form part of a focused team that are hungry for success and are committed to further increasing the local market share in the HGV Driving and Industrial sectors.
Key Tasks include:
- Prospecting for new business
- B2B sales & cold calling new clients
- Hitting targets set by the branch manager
- Pre-screening & Registering new candidates
- Successfully winning new business and developing existing accounts
- Building strong business relationships with candidates and clients a like
You will need to possess the following:
- An interest in the recruitment profession
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets
- Be able to demonstrate proven business development success
- Excellent levels of customer service
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated temporary and permanent labour to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of positions.
A frequent name in 'Best 100 Companies to Work For', Pertemps have been established for over 50 years and our company believes in rewarding hard work and welcoming you to work for a leading independent recruiter.
The package on offer would be, 24 days paid holiday (increases by one day each year), competitive company commission scheme, corporate days out, monthly incentives plus other perks that will be discussed at interview. The salary for this position is dependent on experience but will be very competitive with uncapped commission.
How to Apply:
This is a full-time, permanent role, which may become permanent for the right candidate. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Lincoln, Newark, Grantham, Sleaford and surrounding areas. To apply for this role or for more information, please click apply or call Tom on 01522 306304