HGV / Class 1 Driver
- Location: Boston
- Salary: £11.75 - £14.25 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/09/2020
Average hours: 55 hours per week
Contract Type: Agency, Ongoing
Client/Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
Salary & Benefits:
ongoing work, block bookings.
Monday to Friday is £11.75h (PAYEE) & £14.25ph (LTD)
Saturday is £13.75h (PAYEE) & £17.00ph (LTD) Saturday
Sunday is £14.75h (PAYEE) & £18.00ph (LTD) Saturday
About the role
Pertemps are currently recruiting a number of HGV Drivers (C+E) to work for our client based in Boston. You will be required to be a part of the core driving team and support the depot with their operation on an ongoing basis. You will be expected to carry out local deliveries to factories and retailers within the FMCG sector.
Additional Job Information:
- Safe delivery of all loads
- Completion of paperwork including POD’s
- Some stores do require use of an electric barrow truck
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Held your HGV 1 licence for at least 24 months (insurance purposes)
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
How to Apply:
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Boston, Spalding, Spilsby, Sleaford and surrounding areas. Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.