Class 2 Driver
- Location: Bridgwater
- Salary: £9.79 + excellents benefits & advancement opportunities
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/03/2018
We are working with one of the UK's leading warehousing and distribution companies who are now seeking some Class 2 Drivers for their operation in Bridgwater. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a range of benefits that could include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments and many more.
As a Class 2 Driver your main role will be to ensure that goods are delivered to customer stores on time and in full. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Timely and efficient completion of multi-drop deliveries
- Regular completion of vehicle checks
- Loading and unloading products and stock from the vehicle
- Provide excellent customer service
- Undergo regular training and driving assessments
To be successful in this position you will need to bring a true commitment to customer and a desire to provide a first-class service. The following attributes would also be great to have:
- A valid CPC card
- A valid HGV Class C Licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Experience driving commercial vehicles
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching and stooping
- A good geographical understanding
- Professional and service focussed at all times
The job is a permanent position working 44 hours a week with a variety of open shift patterns across 5 out of 7 days.
To find out more apply online with your CV or contact Robyn Ough @ Pertemps: 01392 826060.