Part-time Driver D1 classifications
- Location: Paignton
- Salary: £9.00 p/h
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/03/2018
Do you hold a D1 driving classification with a PSV entitlement? Are you looking for a simple part-time driving position to keep you busy and you live in the Torbay area? Do you enjoy driving but also really love the joys of personal interaction and the dynamics of working with people?
This role is based in the Torbay area and is working for a prestigious language school that offers courses to a students from all over the world. This particular role within the company would suit any candidate who is looking to keep themselves busy with a part-time (25-hr contract) job and is therefore willing to help out with some driving responsibilities, such as doing airport transfers and accompanying students on excursions. Due to the nature of the role it offers great diversity of locations and culture.
This contract can be offered as a 0hr contract for only driving, otherwise if someone would like a 25hr contract then to make up some of the hours we offer some maintenance work throughout the school.
- Drivers will be required to have their CPC.
- We also ask that any candidate applying has the ability to deal with pressure and is able to maintain a calm presence while driving and in personal interaction.
- A friendly and outgoing character would be benificial to this role.
- A DBS clearance will need to be completed for suitability for working with minors.
- A first aid certificate is desirable but not necessary.
- This is a permanent role.
For more information then please apply online by sending a CV or feel free to contact Robyn Ough @ Pertemps: 01392 826060.