Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Exeter
- Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 16/04/2021
Exeter Pertemps are seeking an Administrator/Transport Coordinator on behalf of a small family run company with a long established name within the transport Industry. This is a multi-faceted role spending both in the office and in the yard.
As an Transport Administrator/Forklift Driver you will be required to:
- Ensure that all drivers (Employed & Temporary) are compliant with the E.U Driver's hour's regulations 561/06 & Working Time Directive Regulations (The Road Transport Directive 2005).
- Ensure that all drivers are compliant with all traffic restrictions for the category of vehicle operated and that the highway code is observed at all times.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in a safe manner, in line with all company procedures and policies. Ensure that all loading and unloading operations are conducted in a safe manner, in line with all company procedures.
- General Traffic Office telephone inquiries.
- Accurate daily data Inputting on the CRM system.
- Helping out in the yard with vehicle checks.
- Working on a forklift truck loading vehicles to ensure they leave in a timely manner.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- A 'can do' attitude
- Confidence inputting data on the CRM systems quickly and accurately
- Happy to manage a team of drivers and co-ordinate collections
- A high level of attention to detail and be very well organised
A counterbalance forklift licence would be advantageous but training can be provided for the right candidate.
If you think you'd like to take on the challenge then get in touch with Tania Marshall at Pertemps Exeter.