Class 1 HGV Driver
- Location: Newton Abbot
- Salary: £14 - £17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 20/07/2021
Pertemps Exeter have an exciting opportunity for the right Class 1 HGV driver. We are working with an award winning logistics provider delivering and collecting chilled stock from Local Distribution Centres as well as Farms and Packhouses across the South West. This client has a variety of runs from Multi drop to Trunking.
The client is based on the outskirts of Newton Abbot and pay rate is from £14.00ph. This would be an ongoing role.
You will require a paid induction and assessment.
The following shifts available are;
- Days 5:00/6:00 start
- Nights 16:00 start
Majority of the work is Monday-Saturday
To be considered for this role you should possess some or all of the following:
- CPC and Digi-Tacho
- Past experience operating articulated vehicles
- Flexibility on shifts as some weekends are required
- Physically fit
- Reliable and professional
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes
- No DR10 or IN10 accepted for insurance purposes
If you're interested please contact Tania Marshall on 01392 826059 at Pertemps Exeter.