3.5ton Van driver
- Location: Exeter
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 14/07/2022
The role is Monday-Friday starting at 0500, you will be driving a company vehicle and will be based just outside Crediton.
The payrate for this role is £10.50ph.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure key dispatch times are adhered to as directed by the Dispatch Supervisor or Night Shift Manager
- Delivery of orders to customers when and where they want them and react to customer feedback and customer retention
- Efficient use of time: delivering products on time throughout the working day
- Ensure the safety of the load
- Undertake other activities as directed by management while maintaining a flexible outlook
- Carry out daily checks of the vehicle making sure that the vehicle is clean and road worthy to help minimise the running costs
- Report any issues of defects to the dispatch supervisor or night shift manager
- Maximise the numbers of deliveries within the time constraints
- Present a professional and smart image at all times
- Establish and strengthen relationships with customers
- Maintain a polite and positive demeanour to customers
- Ensuring Company's compliance to regulatory requirements and guidelines for food safety, food hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practice and quality
- Any other reasonable requests
If you are interested in the role please apply online or get in touch with Tania Robinson at Pertemps Exeter.