Class 2 (LGV C) Driver
- Location: Witney
- Salary: £24500 - £26500 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/09/2018
With the expansion of their Witney operation they are growing their fleet of vehicles to include an additional Class 2 truck and require a new Driver on a full time basis.
The vehicle will hold a lorry mounted forklift, therefore it would be advantageous for you to hold a Moffett licence/certificate, however not essential as training will be given.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07:00am - 16:00pm (8 hours per day) however start and finish times may vary slightly to suit business & customer requirements.
Starting salary range £24'500-£26'500 dependant on experience and qualifications.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Making deliveries and collections on the Class 2 (LGV Cat C)
- Carrying out vehicle checks and reporting any defects to the transport manager
- Complying with drivers hours regulations and the working time directive
- Using the Lorry Mounted Forklift (Moffett) Training will be provided for this
- Liaising with the transport manager during the course of the day
- Being courteous and well-mannered towards customers and other work colleague
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a valid DVLA issued licence which includes Category C entitlement
- Have no more than 6 penalty points
- Have no DD/DR/IN/CU endorsements
- Be over 25 for insurance purposes
- Have a full DCPC Card
- Have a Digital Tachograph Card
- Proven experience in a similar job role
For more information and to apply for this Class 2 (LGV C) position please submit your CV