LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) Driver
- Location: Witney
- Salary: £9 - £11 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 16/11/2018
You will be delivering products with the LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) vehicle anywhere within the southern region, including London. Manual handling will be required for this LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) position.
Start times are normally around 04:00am-06:00am each day. Monday to Friday however Saturday shifts are occasionally available. You will receive a guaranteed 48 hours per week.
Hourly pay rate is £9 per hour with an enhanced rate over eight hours per day.
To be considered for this vacancy you will need the following:
- Full DVLA issued driving licence with LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) entitlement
- Drivers qualification card
- Digital tachograph card
- A good knowledge of drivers hours legislation and working time regulations.
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No DD/DR/IN or TT endorsements
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role however this is not essential.
This vacancy is temporary ongoing, however after a probationary period there may be the opportunity for a full time contract.
To apply for this LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) driver position please submit your CV.