7.5 Tonne Drivers
- Location: Abingdon
- Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 16/08/2019
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting for LGV C1 Drivers (7.5 tonne) for an established company based in Abingdon.
You will be delivering products with the LGV C1 (7.5 tonne vehicle) anywhere within the southern region, including London. This will involve lifting, however you will be working alongside a drivers mate to assist with deliveries.
Start times are normally around 06:00am each day. Monday to Friday however Saturday shifts are occasionally available.
The successful LGV C1/7.5 tonne driver will have:
- Full DVLA issued driving licence with LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) entitlement
- Drivers qualification card (CPC)
- Digital tachograph card
- A good knowledge of drivers hours legislation and working time regulations.
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No DD/DR/IN or TT endorsements
- Have held your licence for two or more years and be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
This vacancy is a temporary to permanent position with a starting salary when permanent of £25'409 PA.
To apply for this LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) driver position please submit your CV or call James at Pertemps Didcot.