7.5 Tonne Driver
- Location: Abingdon
- Salary: £10 - £14 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08/10/2019
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting for LGV C1 7.5 tonne drivers for an established company based in Abingdon.
You will be delivering products with the 7.5 tonne vehicle anywhere within the southern region, including London. This will involve lifting, however you will be working alongside a drivers mate to assist with deliveries.
The successful LGV C1 7.5 tonne driver will have:
- Full DVLA issued driving licence with LGV Class 1 entitlement
- Drivers qualification card (CPC)
- Digital tachograph card
- No more than 6 penalty points
- Have held your licence for two or more years and be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
Start times are normally around 06:00am each day. Monday to Friday however Saturday shifts are occasionally available.
This vacancy is a temporary to permanent position with a starting salary when permanent of £25,409 Per Annum
To apply for this 7.5 tonne driver position please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.