Class Two HGV Driver
- Location: Oxford
- Salary: £11.44 - £24.96 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 11/03/2020
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting Class Two HGV drivers for a prestigious distribution company based in Oxford.
The successful Class Two HGV driver will be responsible for:
- Driving the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law and within tachograph regulations and driver hour limits
- Following all company Health & Safety guidelines and work to the company Standard Operating Procedures
- Unloading the vehicle, ensuring the products and returns are loaded safely and secured to minimize damage
- Up to four deliveries per day
The Class Two HGV driver will have:
- Have a maximum 6 points
- DQC holder
- Have a digital Tacho Card
- Previous HGV Class Two experience
Temporary to Permanent is possible, various shift times available.
If you would like to speak to us about this Class Two HGV driver role, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.