- Location: Didcot
- Salary: £13.88 - £20.82 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 23/04/2021
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting for HGV drivers for a prestigious well know distribution company based in Didcot.
The successful HGV drivers will be responsible for:
- Driving the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law and within tachograph regulations and driver hour limits
-Following all company Health & Safety guidelines and work to the company Standard Operating Procedures
- Safely operating the vehicle tail lift to unload cages and monitor side unloading for pallets
- Unloading the vehicle, ensuring the products and returns are loaded safely and secured to minimize damage
- Store deliveries which can include handball work
The HGV drivers will have:
- A maximum 6 points
- DQC holder
- A digital Tacho Card and working knowledge of how to use it
- Previous HGV Class 1 experience
- Outgoing and personable to build rapport with customers and team members
Benefits of the HGV driver role:
- Free parking
- Full training
- Multitude of shifts
There are a number of roles available across a wide range of shifts.
If you would like to speak to us about this HGV driver role, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.