HGV ADR Drivers
- Location: Thame
- Salary: £13.69 - £17.58 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/05/2021
Pertemps Didcot have an exciting opportunity for a HGV Class 1 ADR Driver to work for one of the most prestigious Gas companies in the UK. The role will be based in Thame and will be rotational Days/Nights.
You will be issued with complete PPE including uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
Basic pay rate of £13.69 for days(Increasing to £13.98 in June 2021)
£17.95 for nights.
As the HGV Class 1 ADR Driver your duties will include:
- Delivering product to internal and external customers
- Filling and analysing own tankers and high-pressure trailers
- Carrying out minor repairs to vehicles using minimal tools such as screwdrivers and spanners
- Coupling and uncoupling of motive units/towing vehicles from tankers/trailers
- Taking part in campaigns from time to time to support the Company's service
To be successful as a HGV Class 1 ADR Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Can interact with internal and external customers
- Have a high level of Safety Awareness
- Will have possessed an HGV Cat C + E licence for a minimum of 3 years
- Possession of DCPC essential
- Have no more than 3 valid penalty points on your driving licence
- Be able to demonstrate experience of tanker driving
- Have an ADR Class 2 licence in tanks
- Have a good understanding of EU and WTD tachograph legislation
You must have a high level of personal Integrity
More about the role:
- Immediate starts available
- Typically Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekend work by agreement/rota
- Paid breaks
- Allowances for weekend and bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this HGV Class 1 ADR Driver role then please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.