Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver
- Location: Thame
- Salary: £17.19 - £21.16 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 25/08/2021
Pertemps Didcot have an exciting opportunity for a HGV Class 1 ADR Driver to work for one of the most prestigious Gas companies in the UK. The role will be based in Thame.
You will be issued with complete PPE including uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the HGV Class 1 ADR Driver
What you will enjoy doing
- Delivering product to internal and external customers
- Filling and analysing own tankers and high-pressure trailers
- Carrying out minor repairs to vehicles using minimal tools such as screwdrivers and spanners
- Coupling and uncoupling of motive units/towing vehicles from tankers/trailers
- Taking part in campaigns from time to time to support the Company's service
To be successful as a HGV Class 1 ADR Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Can interact with internal and external customers
- Have a high level of Safety Awareness
- Will have possessed an HGV Cat C + E licence for a minimum of 3 years
- Possession of DCPC essential
- Have no more than 3 valid penalty points on your driving licence
- Be able to demonstrate experience of tanker driving
- Have an ADR Class 2 licence in tanks
- Have a good understanding of EU and WTD tachograph legislation
You must have a high level of personal Integrity
More about the role:
- Immediate starts available
- Typically Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekend work by agreement/rota
- Paid breaks
- Allowances for weekend and bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this HGV Class 1 ADR Driver role then please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.